Welcome From Mama Bee

Thanks for dropping by The Hive!

We work to weave our homeschool days around our faith, our subtropical climate, and our coastal landscape.

Hopefully this will provide a small spot for our family and friends to follow along with our traveling, gardening, and homeschooling adventures!

Sunday, September 21, 2008

Autumn is here...um...let's start a Blog!

I said that I wouldn't do it; in fact, I rolled my eyes, shrugged my shoulders, and stamped my feet that I don't have time (and well...I don't!), that I don't know how (and well...I don't!), and that I wouldn't cave to the peer pressure to start a blog!


And, now the first cool-front of Autumn has blown through the desert making the impossible seem possible, and here I am! I've maneuvered this far into the 'blog-making process' and actually seem to be typing something that just might show up on the template I selected...we'll see how it goes!

Well...um...I guess I'll get started!

Mama Bee

1 comment:

Rachel said...

Isn't it amazing how intoxicating this autumn air is? And people think we don't have four seasons here. I'm so glad to see you blogging, I'm excited to learn from you.